ELEKTROTIM S.A. ul. Stargardzka 8, 54-156 Wrocław
You can contact us via:
1. post: ul. Stargardzka 8, 54-156 Wrocław,
2. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. phone: (71) 38 82 480
Data Protection Inspector
According to Article 37, section 1 of GDPR the Company is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Inspector.
In order to ensure the highest level of personal data protection a Personal Data Processing Controller has been appointed, who can be contacted regarding the issues related to personal data processing (email@example.com)
Purpose and Grounds of Data Processing
Personal data obtained by ELEKTORTIM S.A. are processed pursuant to:
- Article 6, section 1, letter a of GDPR, i.e. based on freely expressed consent;
- Article 6, section 1, letter b of GDPR when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Article 6, section 1, letter c of GDPR when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Article 6, section 1, letter d of GDPR when processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Article 6, section 1, letter f of GDPR when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Data Processing Term
The obtained personal data shall be processed - depending on the grounds of their processing, for the period not exceeding the common provisions of law and internal regulations of ELEKTROTIM S.A.
Rights of Data Subjects
According to GDPR, the Data Subject shall have the following rights:
- right to access their data and obtain a copy of them;
- right to correct their data;
- right to delete their personal data in situation where the processing of data is carried out not for the purpose of executing the legal provisions or as part of exercising public authority;
- right to limit processing of data;
- right to object processing of data;
right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warszawa).
Download the document